Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me Monday.

Here goes my first ever!

(Thanks for the fun Miss Robin, a real pro!!! - www.jenkatherines.blogspot.com)


All the things I did NOT do this week....
(all the things I really did do...)

I did not LOVE giving my dad the best birthday present EVER. Giant's home opener tickets!!! HUM BABY!!!

I did not love the super CUTE little neighbor boys buying the dogs toys at the pet store. Beyond CUTE!!!

I will not love making them paw print sugar cookies and a special thank you card from the pooches. (Dexter would have wanted it this way...)

I did not love spending a wonderful night with my 501!!! FINALLY!!! Gotta love those Halvo family sing alongs!

I did not LOVE dancing down my very first "Soul Train Lane" and with my pops on his birthday no less!

I did not love trying a tasty new drink, the Honeysuckle, at the Shady Lady on a special night out on the town with the fam. Planter's Punch too, yummmmm.

I did not love the super, wonderful, warm weather this week. Sunshine!!!

I did not love getting a start on planning the best birthday weekend bash EVER! :)


Post your not me Mondays.

(It's so much cheaper than therapy.)

1 comment: